Version 2.7.0Apr 28, 2020
Here's a new update coming up to furbish your experience with our Felt theme.✨
It comes with a few bug fixes and improvements:
- Related posts used to appear on every Page, they should be displayed on Single Posts only.
- Updated WooCommerce templates
- Comments block is now by default opened, when there are comments.
Felt theme was tested and is compatible with WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0.
Take good care of yourself! 🤗
Version 2.6.1Apr 07, 2020
This is a quick update to fix a problem with loading templates from a child theme.
Stay safe! 🤗
Version 2.6.0Jan 28, 2020
We give our best to make our customers happy, so here we land with a new update for Felt. It comes with some bug fixes that will make your site visitor’s experience even better. Yap, we aim for the best. 🤗
- Fixed an issue with colors that did not apply full width in the Front Page Full Width Bottom section.
If you use the WooCommerce AddOn on your site, it’s good to know that we fixed some issues for the shop section, too:
- Enhanced the Single Product page styling.
- Enhanced the Checkout page styling.
- Fixed the Checkout notifications position & icons.
- Product Images are now displayed correctly.
- Coupons can be applied now on Checkout, too.
- On the shop page, the Grid Layout is displayed correctly now.
That being said, Felt is fully compatible now with WordPress 5.3.2.
Cheers and make it shine! 🙌
Version 2.5.1Oct 10, 2019
This is a quick update to fix an incompatibility with the latest version of Jetpack (7.8).
Version 2.5.0Sep 18, 2019
We rolled up our sleeves and did a complete review of Felt to identify any inconsistencies that might have sneaked in the past couple of months.
This is an update that tackles styling inconsistencies and improvements so you and your visitors enjoy the best experience.
Felt is now compatible with the latest WordPress version (5.2.3).
Keep making the most out of Felt ✌️
Version 2.4.3Jul 03, 2019
Our main focus for this update was on the visual aspect of the theme.
That being said, we solved many issues that can be categorized as small visual inconsistencies, but very important for the overall user experience.
We also enhanced overall performance by optimizing the code and removing functionalities that were deprecated.
The show must go on!🎸
Version 2.4.2Jun 28, 2019
Here are some quick fixes, just for you:
- Updated the HK Grotek font to include latin-extended characters
- Fixes an issue with the transparent logo and the Customizer experience
Enjoy this update responsibly 🥂
Version 2.4.1Apr 09, 2019
Styling bug fixes
Version 220.127.116.11Apr 08, 2019
Minor styling fixes in the admin area and in the Customizer.
Version 18.104.22.168Apr 05, 2019
We have worked to improve the overall experience, design consistency and performance of the theme. We believe we've made great leaps forward in these.
Enjoy and keep being awesome 🤗
Version 2.2.3Dec 12, 2018
📣 Felt is fully compatible now with WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg.
We wrote an in-depth article on our blog about how we approach this update — Pixelgrade and WordPress 5.0: what you need to know.
Rest easy because you are in great company! 🤗
Version 2.2.2Oct 11, 2018
The biggest room in the World is the room for improvement. 😎
This update comes with some small visual improvements and fixes, especially for mobile view. Your website’s visitors will have a better experience reading your content, while you can focus on what’s important for you. You’ll thank us later.
Version 2.2.1Aug 22, 2018
A brand new way of changing the colors of your WordPress site has landed in Customify. We made a few tweaks to make your experience better.
Version 2.2.0Jun 08, 2018
Felt is now fully compatible with WordPress 4.9.6. We've made it ready for GDPR too, so there's nothing to worry about. Also, we added support for Social Warfare plugin — a great tool to add social share icons. Check it out now!
Some other important things:
- Improved the way that featured slider is displayed on mobile
- Enhancements regarding the quality of featured images
- Fixed a misaligned Sign-up Form
- Fixed a bug with changing the navigation items spacings from Customizer
Version 2.1.1Jun 01, 2018
This is a very minor update that fixes some issues with older PHP versions (pre-5.6) that caused crashes on theme activation for some of you.
We are sorry for that and promise to do better.
Version 2.1.0May 15, 2018
Say hello to Color Palettes! 👋
Now it’s super easy to personalize your site through our Customify plugin (see how it works).
Version 2.0.0Nov 30, 2017
This is where the journey begins. We hope you enjoy it!