Version 1.3.1Jun 08, 2018
Gema is now fully compatible with WordPress 4.9.6. We’ve made it ready for GDPR too, so there’s nothing to worry about. Also, we added support for Social Warfare plugin — a great tool to add social share icons. Check it out now!
Some other important things:
- Fixed the sub-menu hover issue on the smaller screen;
- Fixed the Links Active Color option on the customizer area.
Version 1.3.0Apr 17, 2018
- Added support for Color Palettes so you can easily personalize your site through our Customify plugin (see how it works)
Version 1.2.2Jan 10, 2018
We have been tinkering under the hood to make sure your experience is as smooth as possible.
You can also rest assured that Gema is working just fine with the latest (and greatest) WordPress version - 4.9.1.
Keep being awesome!
Version 1.2.1Sep 15, 2017
We have updated some things under the hood to keep Gema happily working on Multisite WordPress installations.
Version 1.2.0Jul 19, 2017
Updated Customizer Structure and Options:
- Added Colors, Fonts & Style Presets;
- Added Footer Layout;
- Added Header Layout;
- Added Blog Grid Layout;
- Added Main Content Layout;
- Added Site Title & Logo Section;
- Added styling for Instagram widget in the footer area via Instagram Feed;
- Added Starter Content via Pixelgrade Care;
- Logo on mobile not showing in top bar on scroll;
Version 1.1.5Jun 02, 2017
- Enjoy the newly added post formats: Gallery, Video, Audio, Image, Link;
- Enhanced loading image loading and infinite scroll animation;
- Enhanced mobile pagination;
- Fixed comments section whenever avatars are disabled;
Version 1.1.4Mar 16, 2017
- Ease the installation and maintenance processes through our new plugin Pixelgrade Care
- Check fully compatibility with WPML multilingual plugin
- Improved style for the social sharing buttons
- Fixed the logo and subscription widget alignment
- Fixed the horizontal scrolling issue
Version 1.1.3Mar 10, 2017
- Fixed some issues with Customify 1.5.0
Version 1.1.2Dec 16, 2016
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Enhanced footer design
- Fixed post titles not showing up on Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 7
Version 1.1.1Oct 11, 2016
Better Social Menu support relying on Jetpack.
Version 1.1.0Oct 07, 2016
- Added Social Menu;
- Improved Editor Styles;
- Fixed widgets style;
- Improved image alignment;
- Improve Responsive Layout Header.
Version 1.0.2Jul 11, 2016
- Improved Style on Internet Explorer
- Improved Style on mobile devices
- Removed deprecated code
Version 1.0.1Jun 16, 2016
We've added automatic updates so you don't need to worry about staying up-to-date. You will be notified in your WordPress admin about available updates.
Version 1.0.0Jun 16, 2016
This is where it all began. Enjoy!