Version 2.6.2Mar 03, 2021
This minor update will smooth some things under the hood, so your theme will be compatible with the next WordPress release (5.7).
Enjoy it and keep being awesome 💪
Version 2.6.1Feb 15, 2021
This minor update will fix filter button behaviour on mobiles.
Keep rocking! 😎
Version 2.6.0Dec 15, 2020
Here’s a new update for Lens.
It comes with a few bug fixes and improvements:
- When comments were enabled for a project, the post navigation layout was broken. This is not the case anymore.
- The filter button was not working on desktops. We’ve fixed that.
- Sometimes when navigating through pages on mobile, some of them were blank. This has been fixed too.
Lens was tested and is compatible with WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8.0.
Stay safe 🤗
Version 2.5.5Jul 22, 2020
We know how important an e-commerce store is for you. This time we focused on the shop section and the most fixes are related to WooCommerce:
- In the Customizer, under the WooCommerce Settings, there's a specific option that allows you to choose the number of products per row. It didn't work as it should, so we fixed it.
- Now you can sell products with variables.
- WooCommerce version 4.3.1 was tested and we confirm everything works perfectly.
Other than that, the social media icons are now correctly displayed, and also the theme was tested with WordPress 5.4.2.
Enjoy the improvements and stay safe!
Version 2.5.4Jan 24, 2020
You asked we listened. 😇
Here is a new update for your favorite theme Lens, with some important fixes:
- The mini-cart now shows the correct quantity value when products are added to cart
- “Return to shop” button is displayed now correctly after emptying the cart.
- WooCommerce 3.8.0 templates are updated.
- The navigation through the Gallery images using the keyboard arrows works now on Windows, too.
Because you deserve it. 🤗
Version 2.5.3Jan 14, 2020
Happy 2020! 🎉
I don't know how it was last year for you, but I have a feeling this year will be a great one. We've just started with an update for your Lens theme, where we fixed some scrolling and displaying issues on Windows and a small problem with the logo on mobile, so everything works perfectly now.
Also, the theme was tested on the latest version of WordPress 5.3.x
Your site is ready for new amazing photos, so prepare for new photo shooting sessions. 📸
Version 2.5.2Oct 23, 2019
What type of vehicle should you use for a fall hayride?
An autumn-mobile. 😁
While you are enjoying this beautiful autumn, we have been working on a new update for the Lens theme, and we’re happy to present many bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed scrolling issues on Windows
- The logo is properly displayed now when using hosting at GoDaddy
- Gallery images used to be blurry on single product page
- Fixed RTL issues
- Fixed the site title breaking words when it was longer
- Captions for Full-Screen Galleries are now correctly displayed
- Recent Comments Widget title is now correctly aligned
- Fixed styling issues when using Customify plugin
- Fixed galleries not being displayed correctly in columns
Lens theme is now compatible with the latest version of WordPress (5.2.4) and latest version of WooCommerce (3.7).
Enjoy it and stay awesome! 🤗
Version 220.127.116.11Sep 04, 2019
This is a very minor update. Keep at it!
Version 2.5.1Feb 23, 2018
We worked on a few small issues to give you an even better experience using the Lens theme:
- fxed an annoying bug with the galleries thumbnails begin displayed cut on Firefox. We apologize for that.
- updated FontAwesome to version 5.0 so you won’t have problems with icons anymore.
- ensured compatibility with WooCommerce version 3.3.x
Enjoy the ride and make the most out of this amazing theme. Stay awesome!
Version 2.5.0Dec 18, 2017
- We worked intensely to bring a new and powerful way to import demo data using Starter Content. This is why Demo Data option from Customizer has been removed.
- We ensured compatibility that everything works smoothly on WordPress 4.9
- Also ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.x and updated the templates.
- We updated to FontAwesome 5.0.1 so you can enjoy more awe-inspiring fonts.
Version 2.4.9Aug 22, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Updated WooCommerce templates for the 3.1.2 version.
- Fixed PixCodes activation via Pixelgrade Care.
Version 2.4.8Apr 28, 2017
Added the 💎 Pixelgrade Care system to ease the installation and support processes. Enjoy!
Version 2.4.7Apr 07, 2017
- Improved security
- Added WooCommerce 3.0.1 compatibility
- Fixed Add to cart button while Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives is off
Note: This version of the theme is not offering backward compatibility and update to WooCommerce 3.0 is mandatory.
Version 2.4.6Dec 23, 2016
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Fixed country checkout field on mobile devices
- Enhanced related projects section styling
- Enhanced sidebar menu style on mobile devices
Version 2.4.5Oct 14, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility and WooCommerce 2.6.4 compatibility;
- Added a Customizer field for Google Maps API key
- Fixed checkout field on mobile devices
- Fixed excerpt on galleries and projects category archives
- Fixed Map positioning
Version 2.4.1Aug 08, 2016
- Improved mark-up with rich snippets;
- Fixed: customizer image logo height issue on small devices;
- Fixed: WooCommerce product variations error using AJAX;
- Fixed: PixCodes tabs switching errors.
Version 2.4.0Jun 17, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.0 compatibility
- Added a lens.pot file and updated all the language files
- Improved Navigation on mobile devices.
- Updated TGMPA class
- Updated Magnific Popup
- Fixed Featured image not being displayed on Categories Pages
- Fixed Slider shortcode inside Tab shortcode
- Fixed AddThis share link on AJAX
- Fixed Team member shortcode hover issue
- Fixed PixLikes Icon style
- Removed Dribbble widget. Now you can use the ZillaDribbbler plugin
- Removed Lens Social Links Widget since it is not used anymore.
Version 2.3.2Mar 17, 2016
- Improved Sliders options in Galleries, Projects and Posts
- Fixed WooCommerce price variations display
- Fixed Gallery Slider scaling options
Version 2.3.1Mar 10, 2016
- Improved Ajax navigation: it no longer ignores links that open a new window
- Fixed RoyalSlider issues: autoplay, images and caption
- Fixed Instagram icon display issue
Version 2.3.0Feb 15, 2016
We’ve been busy working on this update and we have a whole host of improvements and fixes for you.
- We have rewritten large parts of the theme so you can enjoy a faster, more streamlined theme
- Live Customizations – the Theme Options are now in the Customizer thanks to our free Customify plugin
- Full WordPress 4.4.x compatibility
- WooCommerce 2.5.x compatibility
- Improved Mobile behaviour and styling
- Updated scripts to the latest versions (eg. Royal Slider, Magnific Popup, Font Awesome)
- A better excerpt functionality
- Fixed WooCommerce variable product issue
From time to time, to move forward, we must break away from the past. If you need help, we will do our best to guide you and automatically migrate your data for you.
- Removed Social Icons old option system in favour of a Social Menu ( automatic migration is taken care of for you on update )
- The Social Share system is now based on AddThis and there are new options in Customizer for this
- The Upgrade System has been totally changed and theme updates are now served through our WUpdates Service
- Updated .po and .mo files as there are many changed strings
- Updated demo data to reflect our current demo
Note: We strongly recommend you backup your database before this update! It’s good to be safe than sorry.
Version 2.2.0Feb 08, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added Customify plugin support to better handle most of the options
- Updated Google Fonts List once with the Customify conversion
- Updated Woocommerce template files for 2.4.6
- Fixed Media elements load between transitions
- Fixed FullScreen video element style on video post