Version 1.15.1Dec 16, 2020
After the latest update, some dropdown menus were not working anymore. This update will solve the problem.
We are sorry for that and promise to do better. 🤗
Version 1.15.0Dec 15, 2020
We hope that everything is going well in your part of the world, despite the circumstances.
This update is about consistency throughout the pages of your website:
- The select field icon was not always visible. It will be from now.
- The Search Form placeholder from Header was not vertically centered in Mozilla Firefox. We fixed that.
- If the height of a submenu was bigger than your display height, that submenu could not be scrolled. Now you can do that.
Listable theme was tested and is compatible with WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8.0.
Stay safe 🤗
Version 1.14.0Oct 12, 2020
We love what we do and we're always looking to improve our products. This theme update comes with the following:
- Updated the WooCommerce files. The theme was tested with WooCommerce 4.5.2.
- Now you can nicely display more product images on Single Product if you want.
- The subscription-based listings used to show the chosen period twice, now that's fixed, too.
- The Field Editor for WP Job Manager plugin recently made some changes, so we had to make the Listable theme compatible with the plugin and everything works well again.
Enjoy the lovely days of autumn 🍂
Version 1.13.0Jun 19, 2020
Mapbox recently deprecated support for Mapbox Studio Classic Styles. That means map styles were not working anymore. Because we care, we updated Mapbox integration to use the latest API, and also we added 2 new map styles.
We also fixed the WooCommerce known issues, so now the product image can be displayed in a lightbox, and the Product Title in Cart links to the Product Page, just like it should.
The Listable theme was tested with WordPress version 5.4.2.
Version 1.12.0Apr 06, 2020
We hope you are well.
Some of you recently reported a few compatibility issues with two important plugins — WP Field Editor for WP Job Manager and WooCommerce Subscriptions. We investigated further and fixed them, so even if you use or not these plugins, it's recommended updating.
Stay safe! 🤗
Version 1.11.0Feb 12, 2020
Vincent Van Gogh said: Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
We deeply believe that, so in the last few weeks we worked to get new improvements for our Listable theme. With this update, you will see a series of bug fixes and improvements that will make both you and your visitor’s experience greater.
- Listing Category Icons are now completely and correctly imported with Starter Content.
- The Map on Mobile view works now as expected.
- The listings were not displayed when Regions for WP Job Manager was used together with the FacetWP plugin.
- The 404 Not Found Page contained both WordPress by default search field and Listing search field, too. That was confusing, so we fixed that and now the page shows less and useful information.
- Navigation Font Size & Font Weight via Customizer used to not work as it should. We fixed that, too.
- Updated WooCommerce templates. The Listable theme works perfectly now with WooCommerce 3.9.0.
By the way, if life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be? 😃
Use firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your answers or to tell us about any problem you find in the Listable theme.
Live long and prosper! 🖖
Version 1.10.1Nov 18, 2019
We've made a few adjustments to improve migration of older typography controls to the new font palettes system.
Version 1.10.0Nov 13, 2019
This is a highly requested update, we know that. Your patience is truly appreciated and rewarded now because the update comes with many bug fixes, improvements, and enhancements.
- We moved Style Manager to the next level and besides changing the colors with ease, now you can change the fonts, too. See how it works and give it a try by going to Appearance → Customize → Style Manager.
- Now you can sell tickets very easy because Listable is now compatible with WooCommerce Box Office plugin.
- When adding a listing, your site visitors can save it as a draft and continue submitting it later. This option was introduced by WP Job Manager recently and now we included in Listable, too.
- You asked we listened — now you can add Page Subtitle on Blog Archive, too, just like any other pages.
- We have removed Schema markup generated by WPJM that was causing errors in Google Search Console. From now on a valid Schema markup is generated by the theme, so your website can rank higher.
- We made forms styling more consistent across 3rd party plugins. So if you use one of the most popular contact forms plugins, there’s nothing to worry about, they are all made to have the same style as Listable (Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, WP Forms).
- Fixed an annoying bug when the search function was not working correctly. Everything’s fine now, the search experience is back to normal.
- When using Load More addon from FacetWP, the Archive Listing scrolled up automatically. We fixed that, so you can use the Load More button now.
- The Filter and Back buttons on the Listings Archive were not displayed on mobile, which is not the case anymore.
- Fixed the search function on the 404 Page, when using FacetWP.
- Fixed an issue visible on iPad with a drop-down menu from the home page do not scroll once selected.
- “All Regions” drop-down menu was not displayed in the mobile view.
- The Load More Listings did not display the loading spinner.
- In the latest iOS version 13, when viewing the listing in full map view, the scroll didn’t work.
- Fixed duplicate excerpt displayed on Single Post, when the excerpt field was left blank.
- Certain images were missing from the demo data.
Listable runs perfectly on the latest WordPress 5.3 and is fully compatible with WooCommerce 3.8.
We’re grateful for using our Listable theme. Continue to get the most out of it and if there’s anything we can help you with, please let us know.
Version 1.9.7Mar 28, 2019
Better late than never, they say. We just released an update recently, but there still were a few things that needed improvements.
First, we ensured compatibility with WordPress 5.1.x and WooCommerce 3.5.x.
Second, we fixed some styling issues, like:
- categories dropdown selector on Listings Archive
- the Login modal is now getting colors correctly from the Style Manager
- the price label is correctly displayed everywhere
- the products details are correctly aligned now in the cart.
Enjoy the improvements and celebrate the awesome days of spring! 🌻
Version 1.9.6Feb 19, 2019
- Ensured compatibility with WP Job Manager 1.32.1
- Added compatibility with widgets from WP Job Manager and WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Templates were updated to 3.5.4.
- Removed Google Maps API Key field from Customizer
- Blog sidebar tweaks
- Fixed reCAPTCHA on the job submit page
- Fixed Jetpack Infinite Scroll on Category Archive
- Other small fixes
Version 1.9.4Aug 29, 2018
- A brand new way of changing the colors of your WordPress site has landed in Customify. We made a few tweaks to make your experience better.
- We also fixed a bug where links in the primary menu that have submenus had to be clicked twice to work
Version 1.9.3Jul 03, 2018
Listable is fully compatible with WordPress 4.9.6. We’ve made it ready for GDPR too, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Some other important things:
- Added support for Color Palettes so you can easily personalize your site (see how it works);
- Added a new field to set the default location for the map;
- Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.3;
- Improved compatibility with the Bookmarks - WP Job Manager plugin;
- Added hooks for FacetWP. One of the advantages of this improvement is the possibility of adding a Reset button to the listings archive (see more details);
- Fixed the sub-menu items on small screens;
- Fixed the header video on mobile devices;
- Fixed the image duplication when claiming the listing;
- Fixed the homepage header from the demo data;
- Fixed the target of the social links;
Version 1.9.2Dec 07, 2017
- We made sure that everything works smoothly on WordPress 4.9.1. Also, the bug with video on Hero Area not being displayed correctly has been fixed.
- We ensured compatibility with version 3.2.1 of WooCommerce as well and fixed some styling issues.
- Last but very important, we added Starter Content option, so you can enjoy a more pleasant way to import demo data, thanks to Pixelgrade Care plugin.
Version 1.9.1Sep 27, 2017
- We added sidebar on blog post archive and single post page.
- Added compatibility with FacetWP 3.0.3.
- Enhanced Spotlights Widget experience. Now you can remove a Spotlights Widget individually.
- Enhanced zoom level on the map with only one result.
- Added search button on mobile devices on listing archives when using FacetWP.
- Enhanced footer bar on My account page.
- Fixed Spotlights display issue under customizer.
- Fixed RTL issues in combination with FacetWP.
- Fixed flashing of Add Listing page when previewing a listing.
- Fixed single listing product styling.
Version 1.9.0Aug 17, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Added compatibility with Claim Listing for WP Job Manager 3.6.0;
Version 1.8.10Jul 21, 2017
- Squished carousel images on various devices and browsers;
Version 1.8.9Jul 07, 2017
- Deprecated Google Maps API Key field under Appearance → Customize → Theme options →Map options. We encourage you to use the Google Maps API Key under Listings → Settings.
- Enhanced "View Cart" button default color;
- "Go shop" button text color adjustment;
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.8;
- Fixed theme update notifications;
- Fixed hero carousel jumping to the right on load;
- Fixed "Highlighted categories" in Hebrew;
- Fixed "Get Directions" arrow from the Map Widget in RTL;
- Fixed WooCommerce 3.1 outdated cart template;
- Fixed Fatal error when using Claim Listings without WooCommerce;
Version 1.8.8Jun 30, 2017
- Changed maximum zoom level of the map to 22;
- Fixed Full Width template behavior;
- Fixed image file upload field to be compatible with WP Job Manager 1.26.2;
- Fixed location widget positioning on mobile devices;
- Fixed various RTL issues;
- Fixed pin overlap for listings with the same address;
Version 1.8.7May 25, 2017
We made a small change so you can safely update WP Job Manager to version 1.26.0.
Version 1.8.6May 23, 2017
- Added the 💎 Pixelgrade Care system to ease the installation and support processes.
- Added the option to use a default placeholder on the archive for listings with no images. Here are some more details about this option and how you can use it;
- Added the option to add the featured image inside the single post. Here are some more details about this option and how you can use it;
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.7;
- Changed the structure of the functions so they can get extended;
- Enhanced styling for the checkout and login page;
- Fixed the listing link from the archive on iOS devices;
- Hotfix for the map zoom inside the listings archive on Android device;
Version 1.8.5Apr 13, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.0.2 compatibility
Note: This version of the theme is not offering backward compatibility and update to WooCommerce 3.0 is mandatory.
Version 1.8.4Mar 31, 2017
- Improved behavior with FacetWP
- Improved security
- Fixed pins showing three times when using FacetWP
- Fixed the "Persons" field on bookings on Android mobile devices
Version 1.8.3Mar 29, 2017
This is a minor update aimed at fixing some simple, but meaningful performance issues introduced in the last update. We are sorry about that.
We, just like you, take performance very seriously and constantly strive to do our part in improving it.
Version 1.8.2Mar 18, 2017
- Improved style for add listing page
- Improved style for fSelect facet for FacetWP
- Added compatibility with Claim Listings 3.0.0
- Added compatibility for WooCommerce Social Login 2.0
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin
- Compatibility check with FacetWP 2.8
- Small fixes on the Customizer area
- Fixed the coupon issue
- Fixed style of checkout page
- Fixed Internet Explorer 11 map problem
- Fixed the search widget
Version 1.8.1Jan 20, 2017
- Map Hotfix;
- Fixed Header Height on Mobiles;
- Added the missing translation strings for No Results page;
Version 1.8.0Jan 14, 2017
- Improved the theme translation;
- Improved the pagination style;
- Improved the bookmarking option;
- Improved FacetWP compatibility;
- Added stylization for Bookings add-on;
- Added new options for the theme layout;
- Updated the version of Leaflet;
- Fixed the category problem on the homepage widgets;
- Fixed the products widget;
- Fixed the problem with the map on resizing;
- Fixed the import demo data;
- Fixed the category field on the mobile devices;
- Fixed the archive with no results;
- Fixed the login form on mobile devices;
- Fixed the homepage listings category widget;
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.7;
Version 1.7.6Oct 24, 2016
- Improved FacetWP Styling
- Mobile Styling and Improvements
- Ensured FacetWP 2.6.5 compatibility
- Ensured WP Job Manager – Extended Location 3.0.0 compatibility
- Ensured WP All Import – Listable AddOn compatibility
- Improved Yoast SEO compatibility regarding Missing Twitter and OpenGraph Images
- Fixed Featured Packages and Listings conflict
- Fixed Modal Login Issues
- Updated FontAwesome Icons
- Main Theme and Child Theme Cleanup
Version 1.7.5Aug 30, 2016
- We've checked for WordPress 4.6 compatibility.
- Improved language .pot files and fixed some compatibility issues with WPML.
- Pagination links now also scroll to the top of the page.
- Fixed the tooltip link on the listings archive map.
Version 1.7.3Aug 02, 2016
- Fixed the empty Listing Categories display
- Fixed some untranslatable strings and updated the language .pot file
- Fixed Login form style on mobile devices
- Fixed small style issues on front page
- Fixed "Most Popular" badge on the WPJM Paid Listings plugin
- Fixed location address white space on listings archive
- Improved compatibility for WooCommerce Cart
Version 1.7.2Jul 04, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.2 compatibility
- Added a Customizer field for Google Maps API key
- Fixed Spotlights Widget
- Fixed PHP error for Titles with Cyrillic characters
- Fixed Magnific Popup arrows style
- Fixed SVG icons style for tags
- Updated the Child Theme example and improved the child theme style load
Version 1.7.1Jun 08, 2016
- Enabled icons on Secondary menu
- Fixed gallery editing on front-end side on listings
- Fixed IE11 Frontpage hero display issue
Version 1.7.0Jun 03, 2016
- Added "Logo while on Transparent Hero Area" Option
- Added easier integration for extra Social Media Profiles (read the article)
- Fixed the editing strange behaviour of the listings galleries
- Fixed SVG logos and icons when their sizes are not defined
- Fixed missing Shop archive pagination
- Improved FacetWP performance on static pages
- Improved Child theme to allow image src functions to be overwritten
Version 1.6.3Apr 26, 2016
Version 1.6.2Apr 25, 2016
- Full WordPress 4.5.0 compatibility
- WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility
- WP Job Manager - Claim Listings 2.5.0 compatibility
- Fixed FacetWP to prevent results from loading within hidden homepage template
- Fixed Predefined Regions to not fail on pre-formatted addresses.
- Fixed Paid Listings Package price format.
- Fixed Hero Images compatibility with Jetpack - Photon
- Fixed Styling issues on Windows Mobile OS
- Made Frontpage Video Autoplay on iPhone
Version 1.6.1Apr 08, 2016
- Improved Language file(listable.pot)
- Fixed Map Widget with an empty location address
- Fixed Fonts selector for meta data and forms
- Fixed Minor FaceWP fSelect type style
Version 1.6.0Apr 04, 2016
- Added styling for Featured Listings (see example)
- Added possibility to change the address format on listings archive (read article)
- Improved usability of geolocation button of FacetWP on small devices
- Fixed not-accessible highlighted categories issue on small devices
- Fixed single listing add-to-bookmarks pop-up exceeding the screen on small devices
- Fixed WooCommerce broken checkout buttons on Coupon template
- Fixed: map was not showing on additional listing pages(eg. categories)
- Fixed: broken sub-menu items on listing archive page after scrolling
- Fixed: non-translatable WooCommerce My Account log-in/log-out string
- Fixed IE11 front page small width fields
- Fixed Microsoft Edge FacetWP header search icon position
Version 1.5.2Mar 11, 2016
- Fixed duplicate map pins on Listings Archive when using FacetWP
- Fixed z-index issue regarding Front Page Categories Highlights
Version 1.5.1Mar 10, 2016
- Improved RTL styling for FacetWP integration
- Fixed Missing Function Error on Pages when FacetWP is not installed
Version 1.5.0Mar 10, 2016
- Added Description Content on Listings Categories pages (see example)
- Added More Filters Area for FacetWP (see example)
- Added Price for Listings with associated products on Listings Archive
- Added Title and Caption for Gallery Widget image popup (see example)
- Added control for the Zoom Level of the Map Widget
- Improved FacetWP compatibility and styling
- Fixed Image Upload on the Add Listing page
- Fixed Frontpage Hero Image Background issue
Version 1.4.1Feb 13, 2016
- Improved FacetWP compatibility and styling
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.2 compatibility
- Added WP Job Manager 1.24.0 compatibility
- Added Claim Listings 2.4.0 compatibility
- Added WooCommerce Paid Listings 2.7.0 compatibility
- Fixed Image Upload on the Add Listing page
- Fixed Comments disable on the preview editing page
- Fixed Styling issues in Firefox
- Fixed Conflict between “show_map” parameter and categories with description
- Fixed First image on Front Page hero in Demo Data
Version 1.4.0Feb 01, 2016
- Added Social Login support
- Added Advanced Filtering support through FacetWP plugin integration
- Added Extended Location plugin compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.x compatibility
- Improved WPML compatibility
- Improved RTL styling
- Updated Demo Data
- Fixed Add Listing flow for an active package with remaining listings spots
- Fixed Secondary Menu position on Listings Archive page
- Fixed Infinite Scroll on Blog
- Fixed Mobile Sharing tooltips
- Other small fixes and improvements
Version 1.3.1Jan 11, 2016
- Fixed search field on front page when not using pretty permalinks
- Fixed search field on listings pages (wrong results or all listings)
Version 1.3.0Jan 08, 2016
- Added Extra Search Fields (Category, Location) for Front Page Hero (see example)
- Added Current Username + Avatar option for Navigation (see example)
- Added Contact Forms support for listings (see example)
- Added Compatibility with major Content Builders
- Added a filter to display the address unformatted on the listing map widget
- Tested the Product Vendors which allow vendors to sell and manage their WooCommerce products.
- Improved the “show_map” parameter to remove the map from everywhere
- Fixed Extended Location plugin compatibility issues
- Fixed Location field misalignment on no-map page
- Fixes Listing Tags editing issues
- Fixed Tiled Galleries misalignment inside a listing content
- Fixed Bookmarks on Safari (mobile)
- Mobile Styling and Improvements
Version 1.2.5Dec 22, 2015
- Added Option to Remove Map from Listings Archive
- Added Claim Listings plugin support (sold separately)
- Added Full-Width page template
- Added Secondary Menu to be used on “My Account” pages
- Improved Styling for “My Account” Pages
- Improved Scripts Loading / Optimizations
- Fixed breadcrumbs listings archive broken link
- Fixed word wrap issue for Hours widget
Version 1.2.1Dec 10, 2015
- Added WordPress 4.4 Compatibility
- Added Auto Update Support through WUpdates Service
- Added Localization Support for Address (Location)
- Add Listings URL Slug Base options in Settings → Permalinks
Version 1.2.0Dec 08, 2015
- Added Products/Deals to Listings Options through the WP Job Manager – Products plugin (sold separately).
- Added Booking/Reservations System support through the WooCommerce Bookings plugin (sold separately)
- Added Style Presets to the Customizer
- Added Listable Stock installation without any premium plugin active
- New articles on the Documentation
- Improved Widgets Titles & Spacing
- Fixed missing translation strings
- Fixed Geolocation Map Icon from Mobile
- Fixed Register/Lost Password form style
- Fixed Mobile Menu on Android devices
Version 1.1.0Nov 26, 2015
- Added Regions Support
- Read more on Organizing Listings by Regions
- Added Search Suggestions menu
- Make it Translation Ready
- Added Featured Images to Categories/Regions so you can display them on Front Page widgets sections.
- Added starter Child Theme to the archive
- Added Mute to Background Videos from Front Page hero
- Added Image Fallback for Background Videos on Mobiles
- Fixed Login Modal stylings
- Fixed other minor JS and CSS issues
Version 1.0.3Nov 21, 2015
- Added a new,improved mobile menu.
- [Frontend/Backend] Improved and fixed the preview for the public listing submission
- [Frontend] Fixed star ratings not showing properly
- [Frontend] Fixed page subtitles
- [Backend] Improved SVG support among different hosting environments
- [Backend] Fixed wrong search results number shown.
Version 1.0.2Nov 19, 2015
- Added Style Customization Options (Colors and Fonts)
- Improved Search and Category Selector system for more consistency
- Many UX/UI Improvements:
- [Frontend] Added “Customize Front Page Sections” on Admin bar, when you’re on the Front Page, to easily access and change the layout
- [Frontend] Added “Customize Listings Layout” on Admin bar, when you’re on the Single Listing page
- [Backend] Better “Page Subtitle” field visibility
- [Backend] Better Default Values for “Front Page” widgets
- [Backend] Remove “Featured Image” section for “Front Page” template
- Improved Login Form Styling
- Better styling for icons when they are not SVG
- Fixed Ratings on Mobile devices
- Fixed missing styling for lists inside content
Version 1.0.0Nov 16, 2015
This is where all the magic starts.