Version 1.9.2Jul 29, 2020
This minor update addresses an error that was causing sites to break on Safari.
Version 1.9.1Jul 24, 2020
Despite the circumstances, we hope that everything is going well in your part of the world.
Here's an update with improvements and fixes for the Mies theme. To point out just a few of them:
- There were some displaying issues when thee testimonial text was longer.
- On Full-Screen Slider, there was a pixel line at the top of the window.
- On mobile, video on Hero Area was not displayed.
- The Google Maps script used to be loaded even if the Maps API Key was removed.
Mies theme was tested with WooCommerce 4.3.1 and WordPress 5.4.2, and everything works perfectly.
Stay safe! 🤗
Version 1.9.0Feb 20, 2020
How is it going? We hope you are well and your website continues to attract visitors to your awesome projects.️ ❤️
We thought of landing a hand and launching a small update for the Mies theme. We made sure that everything works perfectly with WordPress 5.3.x and fixed some issues. The comment check label is now visible, and more importantly, the error reported by WordPress is fixed now.
By the way, we recently added a showcase on our shop, where we list amazing websites created by real customers with the Mies theme. If you want your site to be showcased, let us know — firstname.lastname@example.org 👀
Best of luck! 💪
Version 1.8.1Oct 23, 2019
Do you know why was the robot couple’s anniversary in the Fall? They were autumn mated. 😁
We're happy to present a new update for the theme you love - Mies. No more scrolling issues on Windows, no more video autoplay option for Hero Images, no more wrong sub-menu items color on Current Page. Now video in Hero is correctly displayed on mobile and also the Custom Excerpt Length is taken now into consideration.
Mies is now fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress(5.2.4), so there's nothing to worry about.
Enjoy it! 🤗
Version 22.214.171.124Sep 04, 2019
This is a very minor update. Keep at it!
Version 1.8.0Jul 10, 2019
With this update, we put emphasis on the way your ideas and products are presented, so that your digital experiences will shine even brighter. ✨
MIES is now compatible with WordPress 5.2.2. The Gutenberg editor is not supported yet, but you can use the Classic Editor with no problem. By the way, to see how we approach updates at Pixelgrade, check this out.
MIES is also compatible now with WooCommerce 3.6.5, no more warnings about outdated templates.
Also, for a better experience, we’ve updated libraries in MIES and removed some old and unused files.
Enjoy it! 🤗
Version 1.7.9Aug 22, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Pop-up slider height adjustment.
- Updated WooCommerce templates for the 3.1.1 version.
- Fixed PixCodes activation via Pixelgrade Care.
Version 1.7.8Apr 25, 2017
Added the 💎 Pixelgrade Care system to ease the installation and support processes. Enjoy!
Version 1.7.7Apr 13, 2017
- Fixed the blog archive missing posts;
- Added WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
Note: This version of the theme is not offering backward compatibility and update to WooCommerce 3.0 is mandatory.
Version 1.7.6Jan 14, 2017
- Added the option to change the color of the menu links;
- Improved navigation sub-menu items;
- Improved the maps address compatibility;
- Fixed the filtering system for Hebrew;
- Fixed loading more problem inside the projects archive;
Version 1.7.5Nov 01, 2016
- Added a hover styling for button from the header area;
- Improved the spaces between hero areas.
Version 1.7.4Sep 02, 2016
- We’ve checked Mies for WordPress 4.6 compatibility.
- Added a Customizer field for Google Maps API key.
- Improved compatibility for WooCommerce 2.6.1.
- Improved Structured Data following Google Guidelines.
- Fixed the Video play button on Hero and added some enchantments.
- Fixed Load More button on Portfolio Archive with child-pages
- Fixed Slider Autoplay on Project List template
- Fixed Search Field style
- Fixed Pictures view on Mobile Devices
- Fixed bug with the main menu on Safari / IOS
Version 1.7.3Jun 10, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.5.x compatibility
- Enhanced WooCommerce Cart appearance on small devices
- Enabled HTML captions in slider
- Fixed search results page visual issues
- Fixed a number of HTML validation errors
- Fixed Hero gallery display in backend
- Fixed Microsoft Edge issue related to opening the menu
- Removed “Please select a menu” text on small devices when no horizontal menu is used
Version 1.7.2May 06, 2016
We have fixed the files that caused certain antiviruses to raise a malware alert. That wasn’t the case (a false positive how they say), but you should be clear of those nagging alerts.
Version 1.7.1Mar 14, 2016
- Added the Horizontal Menu(from header) in overlay on small screen devices
- Improved Project Meta alignment
- Improved accessibility of Horizontal Menu's sub menus on touch devices
- Improved display of images in Gallery Popup - adjusted to fit any screen
- Improved Hero Slider behaviour
- Fixed Hero Area height in Firefox
Version 1.7.0Jan 28, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.4.x compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.x compatibility
- Added Live Customizations for Fonts and Typography
- Updated scripts to the latest versions (e.g. Isotope, Royal Slider, Magnific Popup)
- Improved Edge browser support
- Fixed Maps UX on Mobile Devices
- Fixed Mobile Hero Slider Autoplay
- Fixed Submenu Items not displaying on mobile
- Fixed IE Hero images height
- Fixed Contact Form styling
- Other small fixes and improvements
Version 1.6.0Sep 03, 2015
- Added WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added Customify plugin support to better handle most of the style options
- Updated Woocommerce template files for 2.4.6
- Fixed some unclickable menu items.
Version 1.5.0Aug 05, 2015
- Added Custom Image URL feature in post galleries
- Improved Main Menu on mobile devices
- Improved Projects Filter navigation through tabs
- Fixed Projects Filter on the first page load
- Fixed Default page template issues when WPML is on
- Fixed Projects list page template issues
- Fixed Parallax issues on Safari
- Fixed Video Autoplay feature on hero slider
- Fixed the text-transform feature on the Menu font option
- Fixed a bug when changing slides causes text at the top to disappear
- Updated the Language files
- Updated TGM to 2.5.2
Version 1.4.2Jun 20, 2015
- Fixed slider position in hero area for some use cases
- Improved slider transitions in hero area
- Fixed scaling issues for hero area on mobile devices
- Added some missing translatable strings
Version 1.4.1Jun 08, 2015
- Improved Single Posts’ and Projects top menu display on mobile devices
- Improved Projects Slider loading on mobile devices
- Improved SVG Logo display on Internet Explorer
- Improved Responsive Images system for larger screens
- Fixed Projects filtering
- Fixed Pixfields issue regarding Hebrew language
Version 1.4.0Jun 02, 2015
- Added Horizontal Menu option
- Improved Parallax Scrolling System
- Improved Looping Background Video system – fallbacks to image on mobile devices
- Fixed issue: Gallery Items width on mobile devices
- Fixed issue: Double tap on Menu Items on iOS
- Fixed issue: Looping Video background conflict with Project List Slider
- Fixed mobile devices visual issues
- Fixed issue: Child Pages conflict with Tabs Shortcode
- Fixed issue: Blog Page as Child Page not being displayed in the Parent Page
- Fixed issue related to PixFields Taxonomies
- Small CSS and JS fixes
Version 1.3.1Apr 27, 2015
- Added WordPress 4.2 compatibility
- Fixed Widespread XSS WordPress Security Vulnerability
- Important improvements to the Parallax Scrolling System for a smoother experience
- Updated TGM PHP class
- Updated Woocommerce template files for 2.3.8
- Improved Child Theme structure and code
- Fixed Map template on child themes and the Gmaps zoom
- Fixed Slideshow fit option
- Fixed Youtube Looping video issue
- Fixed Hero area height on mobile devices
- Fixed Hero Slider style and fit issues
- Fixed Footer Social icons style
- Fixed PixFields templates and labels update
- Fixed content display when Social Meta Tags are turned Off
- Fixed Import Demo Data
- Fixed Internet Explorer Style issues
- Small CSS and JS fixes
Version 1.2.0Feb 25, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.x support
- Accessibility and RTL improvements
- Cross-browser compatibility enhancements
- Small CSS and JS fixes
Version 1.1.1Jan 15, 2015
- Added RTL Support
- Added Smooth Scrolling to Page Sections
- Small CSS and JS fixes and improvements
Version 1.1.0Jan 10, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.2.x support
- Added Slider Layout for Projects
- Improved Hero Areas with Animations and Slider Transitions
- Added Link to Scroll Down Arrow
- Add a Secondary Language to the Demo – check out the German version
- Minor CSS and JS fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.1Dec 23, 2014
- Added WordPress 4.1 compatibility
- Live Customizer UI Improvements
- Mobile Styling Improvements and Fixes
- Small CSS and JS improvements
Version 1.0.0Dec 19, 2014
Where it all began.