Version 2.3.2Mar 03, 2021
This minor update will smooth some things under the hood, so your theme will be compatible with the next WordPress release (5.7).
Enjoy it and keep being awesome 💪
Version 2.3.1Feb 08, 2021
This minor update will improve compatibility with PHP 8.
Keep being awesome 🤗
Version 2.3.0Apr 24, 2020
We hope you're doing well through all this madness with COVID-19.
Here's a new update for the Osteria theme. It comes with full compatibility with WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0. Besides that, there are a few other issues we fixed:
- after closing the site menu on mobile, the scrolling didn't work anymore
- when submitting a form using the Contact form from Jetpack, the confirmation for the message sent was not displayed.
- there were some styling issues on mobile
- the WooCommerce templates are updated
- the content that came with demo data was wrongly aligned in the backend
Take good care of yourself and if there's something else we cand do to help, just let us know.
Version 2.2.1Apr 07, 2020
This is a quick update to fix a problem with loading templates from a child theme.
Stay safe! 🤗
Version 2.2.0Feb 06, 2020
How is it going? I hope you're doing well, at least just like we do. 😊
Here's a new update for Osteria theme. We fixed some WooCommerce related issues (mostly styling issues on the Checkout and Cart Pages). Also, there was a weird bug with some images not being displayed on mobile and fixed some image spacings on mobile, too.
Your success is our success, they say. And we believe that, so if your site visitors will have an even better experience, our purpose is achieved.
Stay brave! 💪
Version 2.1.0Oct 15, 2019
We hope you had a tremendous summer! ☀️
Great news! We worked hard and fixed many issues and bugs, so your experience with Osteria is going to be even better. Most of them were visual issues: spacings, alignments, paddings, and other small but useful enhancements.
Get ready for more visitors to your restaurant after updating the theme! 🤗
Version 126.96.36.199May 15, 2019
- We have added support for the WooCommerce Add-On
- Improved parallax effect regarding scroll smoothness
- Improved code quality and design consistency
Version 1.2.1Oct 04, 2018
We ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9.8 and added some small fixes:
- Fixed sub-items menu on mobile
- Fixed wrong place for title & category post links with no featured image on mobile
- Fixed wrong display of the recent posts with no featured image on mobile
- Fixed Tripadvisor icon not showing up in Social Menu
Version 1.2.0Aug 01, 2018
Say hello to Color Palettes! 🎨
Now it’s super easy to personalize your site through our Customify plugin (see how it works)
Version 1.1.8Dec 14, 2017
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- There were some issues with the Video in Hero Area not working properly in different circumstances and we fixed that.
- Also, we fixed an issue with images not showing up in Slideshow Gallery from Jetpack.
- In Customizer Live Preview, the Blog Archive was not displayed correctly and we fixed that, too.
- We removed Import Demo Data option from the Customizer since we implemented an easier and powerful way to import demo, via Starter Content.
Version 1.1.7Aug 23, 2017
- Fixed theme folder name.
Version 1.1.6Aug 18, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Fixed tabs breaking child pages.
- Removed Parallax scrolling effect on mobile devices to favor performance.
- Fixed small security issue for SVG uploads.
Version 1.1.5Jul 07, 2017
We fixed two small bugs so you can have a more enjoyable experience:
- The Back Button wrong behavior on Blog Category Page
- The Hero Slider Autoplay option
Version 1.1.4Jun 26, 2017
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Improved the way that a video is displayed on mobile devices on Hero Area
- Improved the layout of drop-down category selector from Blog Archive
- Fixed the issue on Safari with blank page when the back button was used
- Fixed the issue on Internet Explorer and Edge where images were wrong cropped
- Fixed the bug when videos didn't have parallax effect on Hero Area
- Fixed the issue on mobile devices when the Hero Title was displayed in two lines
- Fixed the issue when the Slider from PixCodes did not render properly
Version 1.1.3Jun 02, 2017
- Added Front End Support for Masonry Type Gallery;
- Load the 404 script only when necessary;
- Fixed Internet Explorer 11 various styling issues;
- Fixed galleries not showing up on Safari;
- Fixed navigation menu on mobile device;
- Fixed Category Title covered by the Header on Category Archive Page;
Version 1.1.2May 27, 2017
- Fixed spacebar issue in contact form's fields.
- Improved Gridable row delimitator that was too close to editor margin.
Version 1.1.1Apr 06, 2017
- Added Subtle Hover Effects for Menu Items and other elements
- Improved Mobile and Fonts Sizes Responsiveness
- Improved Blog Posts Titles styling
- Improved Onboarding Process by enabling Jetpack Modules and Food Menu by default
Version 1.1.0Mar 31, 2017
- Added PixCare integration for better onboarding process and Documentation access
- Improved Gridable Rows and Columns styling options and Added support for one level of nested rows
- Improved Open Hours plugin
- Improved Fonts Responsiveness when changing sizes through Typeline system
- Improved Editor Style to reflect the Front End view better
- Improved Blog Styling
- Improved 404 Page Styling
- Fixed mobile Hero images that do not fill on viewport reorientation
- Fixed Font Field Weight issues
Version 1.0.0Feb 15, 2017
This is where it all began! Have fun!