Version 1.2.1Oct 04, 2018
We ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9.8 and added some small fixes:
- Fixed sub-items menu on mobile
- Fixed wrong place for title & category post links with no featured image on mobile
- Fixed wrong display of the recent posts with no featured image on mobile
- Fixed Tripadvisor icon not showing up in Social Menu
Version 1.2.0Aug 01, 2018
Say hello to Color Palettes! 🎨
Now it’s super easy to personalize your site through our Customify plugin (see how it works)
Version 1.1.8Dec 14, 2017
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- There were some issues with the Video in Hero Area not working properly in different circumstances and we fixed that.
- Also, we fixed an issue with images not showing up in Slideshow Gallery from Jetpack.
- In Customizer Live Preview, the Blog Archive was not displayed correctly and we fixed that, too.
- We removed Import Demo Data option from the Customizer since we implemented an easier and powerful way to import demo, via Starter Content.
Version 1.1.7Aug 23, 2017
- Fixed theme folder name.
Version 1.1.6Aug 18, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Fixed tabs breaking child pages.
- Removed Parallax scrolling effect on mobile devices to favor performance.
- Fixed small security issue for SVG uploads.
Version 1.1.5Jul 07, 2017
We fixed two small bugs so you can have a more enjoyable experience:
- The Back Button wrong behavior on Blog Category Page
- The Hero Slider Autoplay option
Version 1.1.4Jun 26, 2017
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Improved the way that a video is displayed on mobile devices on Hero Area
- Improved the layout of drop-down category selector from Blog Archive
- Fixed the issue on Safari with blank page when the back button was used
- Fixed the issue on Internet Explorer and Edge where images were wrong cropped
- Fixed the bug when videos didn't have parallax effect on Hero Area
- Fixed the issue on mobile devices when the Hero Title was displayed in two lines
- Fixed the issue when the Slider from PixCodes did not render properly
Version 1.1.3Jun 02, 2017
- Added Front End Support for Masonry Type Gallery;
- Load the 404 script only when necessary;
- Fixed Internet Explorer 11 various styling issues;
- Fixed galleries not showing up on Safari;
- Fixed navigation menu on mobile device;
- Fixed Category Title covered by the Header on Category Archive Page;
Version 1.1.2May 27, 2017
- Fixed spacebar issue in contact form's fields.
- Improved Gridable row delimitator that was too close to editor margin.
Version 1.1.1Apr 06, 2017
- Added Subtle Hover Effects for Menu Items and other elements
- Improved Mobile and Fonts Sizes Responsiveness
- Improved Blog Posts Titles styling
- Improved Onboarding Process by enabling Jetpack Modules and Food Menu by default
Version 1.1.0Mar 31, 2017
- Added PixCare integration for better onboarding process and Documentation access
- Improved Gridable Rows and Columns styling options and Added support for one level of nested rows
- Improved Open Hours plugin
- Improved Fonts Responsiveness when changing sizes through Typeline system
- Improved Editor Style to reflect the Front End view better
- Improved Blog Styling
- Improved 404 Page Styling
- Fixed mobile Hero images that do not fill on viewport reorientation
- Fixed Font Field Weight issues
Version 1.0.0Feb 15, 2017
This is where it all began! Have fun!