Version 2.5.0Jun 02, 2020
We hope that everything is going well in your part of the World.
Here's an update for the Pile theme, because there's always room for improvement, right? 🙂
The Disable Ajax on This Page option didn't work well, so if you have used WPForms to create a contact form on your site, the form was not displayed correctly. Now all you have to do is disabling Ajax on the Contact page (see here how).
If you have used the Infinite Scroll option for the projects on the homepage, there was a glitch and besides projects, some blog posts were displayed, too. That's not a problem anymore.
We made sure that everything works well on WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommece 4.1.0.
Stay safe! 🤗
Version 2.4.0Oct 16, 2019
We hope you had a formidable and unforgettable summer! 😀
Autumn is the time of cleaning and preparing for the cold season. This is what we’ve done with this update — we fixed different issues, added enhancements and empowered the theme, so both you as the site administrator and your site visitors will have an even greater experience.
- Now you can decide what projects to be displayed in grid layout when using the “Portfolio Archive” template.
- We removed the misleading information about Starter Content from Pixelgrade Dashboard and now you can import demo data from Customizer.
- Improved the style of the content on Hero Area in the mobile view.
- Decreased wrapper side spacing to increase images size.
- Increased Social icons size for better readability.
- Added Dark Overlay when Cart Drawer is open.
- Project title used to overlap when it was longer, this is not happening anymore.
Pile is now compatible with the latest WordPress version (5.2.3) and the latest WooCommerce version 3.7.1.
Enjoy the fall seasons and stay awesome! 🤗
Version 2.3.2Mar 08, 2019
With this update, we put emphasis on the way your ideas and products are presented, so that your digital experiences will shine even brighter. ✨
Pile is now compatible with WordPress 5.1. The Gutenberg editor is not supported yet, but you can still use the Classic Editor with no problem. By the way, to see how we approach updates at Pixelgrade, check this out.
Pile is also compatible now with WooCommerce 3.5.5, no more warnings about outdated templates.
Sub-menus now stand out, so that everyone will know that there is even more content than it seems at first.
- Fixed an issue where grouped products were not styled properly.
- Fixed a bug where, by using the JetPack Infinite Scroll feature on the Shop, products would have a “See more” tag, instead of their price.
- Fixed a bug with the header being transparent under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where sub-menu items wouldn’t be accessible by using a touchscreen laptop.
Enjoy, the spring is here! 🌻
Version 2.3.1Oct 03, 2018
The evil always comes from details, they say.
This is a small update, but it comes with some important fixes. First, we ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9.8 and fixed some small bugs:
- the browser back button was not working sometimes
- the parallax effect was not working properly on the shop page when the products were displayed via Infinite Scroll
- the product image was not changing for variable products
Enjoy it! 🤗
Version 2.3.0Aug 29, 2018
A brand new way of changing the colors of your WordPress site has landed in Customify. We made a few tweaks to make your experience better.
Version 2.2.6May 08, 2018
We always do our best to keep up with different changes that frequently occur. It's why this update makes Pile fully compatible with WooCommerce 3.3.x. Also, the new shortcodes from WooCommerce work perfectly now.
Wo do this because we care.
Version 2.2.5Mar 02, 2018
This hotfix addresses a wired bug that caused Customizer to refresh under some circumstances. Everything’s fine now.
Btw, if Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off? 🤔
Version 2.2.4Feb 26, 2018
The long-expected update is here! 🎉
We can imagine how annoying it was to experience troubles when trying to use the Portfolio Archive options from Customizer and we’re sorry about that. The bug has been fixed and it works flawlessly now.
Another small glitch with the logo not inverting on mobile has been fixed, too.
While we ensured that everything works fine with WooCommerce 3.3.x, we also decided to put back the returning customer form on Checkout Page.
Enjoy and be happy! 🤗
Version 2.2.3Dec 19, 2017
This update comes with many fixes so you will have greater experience using Pile theme. Enjoy!
– We made sure that everything works smoothly on WordPress 4.9
– We also endured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.x
– Now the gallery images can open in a modal.
– Fixed a bug with Hero Video was not working on iOS
– Fixed a bug on Android when page content disappeared on scroll
– Fixed a bug when translated posts got duplicated on infinite scroll
– Fixed a bug when Infinite Scroll duplicated Posts
– Fixed a bug when the Shop page displayed Blog Posts, too
– Fixed a bug when the Hero content overlaps on some specific resolutions.
Other small but important issues:
– Updated copyright footer text
– Updated PDF User Guide that comes with the zip archive theme
Version 2.2.2Aug 22, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Updated WooCommerce templates for the 3.1.1 version.
Version 2.2.1Jun 09, 2017
- Improved the format of Excerpts on Blog Page
- Added an option in Customizer to easily set the excerpts length
- Added an option in Customizer to show or hide the post date
Version 2.2.0Jun 08, 2017
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Added the possibility to display Excerpts on the Blog Archive Page
- Fixed a bug with duplicate projects displayed on Portfolio page when Infinite Scroll was used
- Fixed a bug with Custom CSS styles not applied on Blog Page
- Fixed a bug when content didn’t show up when slider was used at the beginning of the page
- Fixed a bug when Portfolio Archive template was not displaying the right values for shortcodes
Version 2.1.9Apr 19, 2017
Added the 💎 Pixelgrade Care system to ease the installation and support processes. Enjoy!
Version 2.1.8Apr 11, 2017
- Improved security
- Added WooCommerce 3.0.1 compatibility
Version 2.1.7Feb 24, 2017
- Fixed Empty Cart Page Layout;
- [Safari — iPhone 6/7+] Fixed weird artifacts on Project Archive;
- [Android] Fixed visual glitches across different browsers;
- Fixed broken loading on mobile devices;
- Fixed PixCodes tabs inside Product Description;
- [Customizer] Fixed Portfolio Archive container width;
- Fixed Hero Images behavior on slideshow;
- Moving the Hero Content using Keyboard Arrows (↑↑↓↓←→←→, ←↑→↓);
- Added Product Image fallback;
- Fixed Audio Files player after page navigation with AJAX on;
Version 2.1.6Nov 30, 2016
- Add active menu state for the Portfolio Archive template
- Improve infinite scroll post loading on Portfolio Archive
- Improve categories display on Shop page (WooCommerce)
- Improve Hero Video display on Firefox
- Improve AddThis display of Pinterest icon
- Fix removing items from cart on IE
- Fix project Custom CSS field height on Safari
- Fix project archive display on Safari
- Fix coupon submission on checkout page (WooCommerce)
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.7
Version 2.1.5Sep 29, 2016
We've been busy fine-tuning Pile, but we have also worked hard to find and fix as many bugs (bigger or smaller) as we could find. For some of them, we've had help from some of you. We thank you for that. But let's dive in.
- Pile is now fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress (4.6)
- We have improved the mobile handling of some WooCommerce cart edge cases
- Improved support for hero videos on mobile devices, especially Android-powered ones
- Various small enhancements on mobile devices, like project titles, categories, and so on
- Disabling AJAX loading no longer breaks the hero animations and positioning
- Removed spacing between panels when setting background colors
- Google Maps now load regardless of the way you reach the page (previously there we some situations that prevented the maps from loading)
- The Infinite Scroll option for Portfolio Archives page is now working as it should
- Enabling coupons in WooCommerce now takes effect on the checkout page too (as it should)
We are confident this update will make for an overall better experience with Pile, both for you and for your visitors. If you think we've missed something, do let us know. We are here to help.
Version 2.1.0Jul 20, 2016
- Improved WooCommerce Support with new design and v2.6.3 compatibility
- Replace AJAX loading and transitions engine
- Improve resizing of hero images / videos depending on hero height
- Fix fullscreen display of embedded videos
- Fix display of default font used for headings
- Fix hero video autoplay
- Improve display of SVG logos
Version 2.0.2Jun 03, 2016
- Fixed video and image linking on page-builder page template
- Fixed issue where image loading was cancelled on ajax load
- Fixed hero area display on mobile devices
- Fixed videos on iOS and muted videos in hero area on all devices
- Improved responsive images logic
- Improved styling for IE11
- Added styling for current menu item
Version 2.0.1May 26, 2016
- Added a handful of new options to customize the portfolio archive and single portfolio page
- Improved experience on mobile devices
- Improved video playback on desktop and mobile devices
- Improved styling for the 404 Not Found error page
- Fixed child theme
Version 2.0.0May 18, 2016
For Pile 2 we’ve taken our experience and best ideas to reinvent a whole new and powerful portfolio tool. We’ve made it!
- A new Hero Area covers system
- A new Alignment System for Content Builder
- A new and improved Transitions System
- A new set of options for Portfolio Archive Grid
- Added Auto Update Support
- Added Full WordPress 4.5.x Compatibility
*Notes on updating from an older version
From time to time, to move forward, we must break away from the past. Most of the things will automatically migrate to the newest version, but there are some changes worth taking into consideration: different typography, especially for the Hero Area, projects navigation with only the Next button and a new design layout for the blog.
We strongly recommend you to do a backup before this update! It’s good to be safe than sorry.
Version 1.4.0Mar 11, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added Customify plugin support to better handle most of the options
- Updated Woocommerce template files for 2.4.x
- Fixed logo and menu lightness change issues