Version 2.4.5Mar 21, 2019
Remember last time when you did something great but you realized that you could have done it much better? We released an update recently, but we always consider there’s still something to improve. That’s the reason of this update. 😄
We improved the parallax effect on all browser for both MacOS and Windows, but we had to disable it on Internet Explorer. You want to aim high, right? 💪
There was a glitch when trying to change the products per row via Customizer — it’s fixed now.
If you tried to increase the sidebar width from Customizer, it didn’t work properly. We took care of that, too.
The footer copyright text is now updated and it shows the current year dynamically.
We ensured that everything works perfectly with WordPress 5.1 too, so there’s nothing to worry about that.
Your site visitors will have an improved experience visiting your site, so get your restaurant ready for more customers now! 🤗
Version 2.4.4Feb 21, 2019
- Added search form on blog.
- Updated WooCommerce template files to 3.5.X.
- Updated Pikaday library.
- Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce Stripe Gateway.
- Fixed Elementor issue on child pages.
- Fixed Parallax issues on Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed Social Links Menu showing wrong icons.
- Fixed transparent header on pages using Map Header template.
Version 2.4.3Sep 27, 2018
You know that little feeling you get when you make something good and can't wait to share it with others? This is what we feel everytime we release an update. Even if it's small like this one, we're happy that we found something to fix and make things even better. Some of the things we've done with this update:
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9.8 and with WooCommerce 3.4.5
- Fixed a bug with product images sizes not changing via Customizer
- Fixed a bug on mobile with header images not being displayed while navigating through pages
- Fixed a bug with Google Maps Color not changing when playing with Color Palettes in Customizer
Have an even better experience with Rosa and feel free to share any insight with us. We're always happy to hear from you.
Stay awesome! 🤗
Version 2.4.2Sep 12, 2018
We made a few tweaks to increase the flexibility of the Color Palettes configuration. Enjoy it! 🤗
Version 2.4.1Jul 19, 2018
Fixed two bugs after Color Palettes released: Hero Button color and Mobile view color conflict.
Version 2.4.0Jul 13, 2018
👋 Say hello to Color Palettes! 🎨
Now it’s super easy to personalize your site through our Customify plugin (see how it works).
Version 2.3.5Jun 22, 2018
Rosa is fully compatible with WordPress 4.9.6. We’ve made it ready for GDPR too, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Some other important things:
- Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.3
- Fixed an issue with wrong space between images and text
- Fixed a bug when Waves and Scroll Down button didn't take the content color
- Fixed a bug when Header was not transparent unless the Child Page had the option for that checked too
- Removed the old Import Demo Data option from the Customizer since we have now Starter Content
- Got rid of the lag when using just Description on Hero Area
Enjoy and stay awesome! 🤗
Version 2.3.4Mar 14, 2018
- The Google Maps requests are improved and they are available only on pages where there’s a map available.
- Header background change on page scroll is back to normal. The background color stays the same in one-page when viewing the child pages.
Version 2.3.1Dec 11, 2017
- Added Starter Content, a nice and easy way to import demo data.
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Updated templates to ensure compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.1
- Improved header transparency option for the One-Page Layout
- Fixed a parallax loading issue when using Instagram Feed
- Updated copyright footer text
Version 2.3.0Sep 20, 2017
- Updated Font Awesome library to 4.7.0;
- Performance improvements;
- Fixed zoomed in hero images on first load on Firefox and Internet Explorer;
- Fixed transition animation for Slideshow Header;
- Fixed content background image;
- Fixed Hero images on Safari;
- Fixed anchor links for child pages using the Default template(No title).
Version 2.2.9Aug 15, 2017
- Updated WooCommerce templates for the 3.1.1 version
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Added adaptive images for gallery shortcodes with 1 or 2 columns
Version 2.2.8Jun 02, 2017
- Fixed JS library causing IE11 to break
Version 2.2.7May 31, 2017
- Added Gridable support to easily create grids. Here you can read more about this.
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.0.7
- Improved the Google Maps logic
- Fixed the issue when Navigation Bullets overlap the Popup Slider Controls
- Fixed the issue when Tabs Shortcode breaks Hero Images positioning
Version 2.2.6Apr 26, 2017
Added the 💎 Pixelgrade Care system to ease the installation and support processes. Enjoy!
Version 2.2.5Apr 11, 2017
- Improved security
- Added WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
Note: This version of the theme is not offering backward compatibility and update to WooCommerce 3.0 is mandatory.
Version 2.2.2Feb 07, 2017
Small style improvements and bug fixes
Version 2.2.1Feb 04, 2017
- Improved Parallax Experience
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Fixed tabs content hidden during resize
- Fixed menu icon on specific mobile devices
- Improved social menu markup
Version 2.2.0Nov 11, 2016
- SEO Improvements related to parent-child pages system
- Fixed: page hero displaying bottom bar in some use cases
- Fixed: Jetpack’s Photon incompatibility with Magnific Popup
- Corrected text domain in some theme files
Version 2.1.5Sep 08, 2016
- Prevented the menu from opening automatically on some mobile devices;
- Enhanced the behaviour of the main navigation when there are a lot of menu items;
- Ensured compatibility with the latest version of WordPress (4.6).
Version 2.1.2Jul 04, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.5.x compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.0 compatibility
- Added a Customizer field for Google Maps API key
- Fix initialization for slider shortcode when containing images
Version 2.1.1Jun 07, 2016
- Fixed various issues on mobile devices with IOS or Android
- Fixed AddThis share buttons style
- Fixes Content Border Style option on child pages
- Fixed Find a table button in hero description
- Fixed WooCommerce Add to card with AJAX
- Fixed last footer widget misalignment
- Updated TGMPA to 2.6.1
Version 2.1.0Apr 27, 2016
- Full WordPress 4.5.1 compatibility
- Fixed WooCommerce Cart Widget display on mobile devices
- Fixed TripAdvisor and Google+ icon display in the social menu
- Updated GMap3 and RoyalSlider scripts to latest versions
- Fixed hero area animations on mobile devices
Version 2.0.1Mar 02, 2016
- Improved Customizer Sections Order and Content
- Added Social Icons for the menu items added with a Custom Menu Widget
(just add the social CSS class)
- Fixed style.css loading from our child-theme example
- Fixed some styling issues with the restaurant menu shortcode
- Fixed the load of the modernizr.min.js file
Version 2.0.0Feb 29, 2016
We’ve been busy working on this update and we have a whole host of improvements and fixes for you.
Improvements and Fixes
- We have rewritten large parts of the theme so you can enjoy a faster, more streamlined theme
- Added Live Customizations – the Theme Options are now in the Customizer thanks to our freeCustomify plugin
- Improvements to the Parallax Scrolling System for an even smoother experience – now it should be enabled on modern mobile devices too.
- Added Full WordPress 4.4.x compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.x compatibility
- Added Compatibility with major Content Builders
- Added a New and Improved Mobile Menu
Added Auto Update Support through WUpdates Service
- Improved structured data markup (Rich Snippets)
- Improved Mobile Styling behaviour and styling
- Updated scripts and assets to the latest versions (eg. Font Awesome, Royal Slider, Magnific Popup)
- Fixed Food Menu Format conflict with 4.3 Markdown
From time to time, to move forward, we must break away from the past. If you need help, we will do our best to guide you and automatically migrate your data for you.
- Removed Social Icons old option system in favour of a Social Menu ( automatic migration is taken care of for you on update )
- Updated .po and .mo files as there are many changed strings
- Updated demo data to reflect our current demo
Note: We strongly recommend you backup your database before this update! It’s good to be safe than sorry.
Version 1.8.1Jan 12, 2016
- Improved hero slider on mobile devices
- Improved menu bar transparency feature
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft EDGE
- Fixed gallery column number issue when multiple galleries present on same page
- Other small CSS and JS improvements
Version 1.8.0Jan 12, 2016
- Added WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added Customify plugin support to better handle most of the options
- Updated Woocommerce template files for 2.4.1
- Fixed Tabs Shortcodes